iGive with a Purpose!
The St. James Annual Fund is a giving avenue for all parents, family, and faculty to directly impact the future of every St. James student and support our school's mission to promote excellence, faith and community in everything we do.
- Gifts to our Annual Fund support academic enhancements, professional development opportunities for our faculty, state-of–the–art technology, and more, helping bridge the gap between tuition and the actual costs of educating a child at St. James.
- Why do we ask for donation in addition to tuition? We aim to go beyond average expectations and provide an extraordinary education, environment, and experience for the students of St. James. To keep tuition costs minimal and continue to make St. James distinct and cutting-edge, your support is essential.
- With a donation of:
- $1,000 - Attend our Annual Headmaster's Reception.
- $2,500 - Receive two complimentary tickets to our Silent Auction & Spring Soiree.
There are several easy ways to donate!
- Donate online! We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover for online payments.
- Drop off a check to our school's front office.
- Fill out and mail back the pledge card (if you received a brochure).
- Mail a check made payable to St. James Episcopal Day School to:
St. James Episcopal Day School
Attn: Jennifer Whittington, Director of Development
445 Convention Street
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70802
Questions? Please contact Jennifer Whittington, Director of Development.