1. What do you love about St. James Episcopal Day School?
"That you go on field trips. We have nice teachers."
2. Describe one of your favorite teachers and tell why she is a favorite.
"Ms. Prudhomme! Because she is nice. She doesn't make us take naps. I also love Ms. Boo because she is so silly."
3. In what ways have you grown in your faith as a result of your time here at St. James?
"That Jesus was killed and then got back alive. He wants you to be kind to be other people."
4. The St. James Day School tagline is “Excellence, Faith, Community.” How do you experience excellence at St. James?
"St. James won the blue ribbon because we are very smart and try to behave."
5. What would you tell another student, who goes to another school, to encourage them to consider St. James?
"There are two playgrounds! And you can go to the library and get books, but you have to bring them back. You also get to make explosions in Science Lab."
Take A Tour of the Best Private Elementary School in Baton Rouge
We would love for you to visit our thriving campus. It’s the best way to see what we’re truly all about. Schedule a private tour at any time during the school day and one of our admissions staff will show you around. We are conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Baton Rouge, and you’ll have access to our private parking lot.