Tuition & Fees
Tuition & Fees
In order to uphold our high standard of academics and to serve our students with an unmatched learning experience, all students are required to pay for fees and tuition annually. The committment fee is DUE MARCH 1st, 2019. We offer tuition assistance for those who would otherwise be unable to attend St. James Episcopal Day School due to financial reasons.Expand All
- Application and Screening Fee (non-refundable)
- PreK-3 - Fifth Grade: $150
- Two-year-old Program: $25
- Enrollment / Annual Commitment Fee - $525 (non-refundable) DUE MARCH 1st, 2019
- Tuition (Two-year-old Program and PreK-3) - $7,735
- Tuition (PreK-4 - 5th) - $9,770
- Cafeteria Fee - $725
- Classroom/Supply Fee - $200
- Technology Fee (Two-year-old Program and Prek-3)- $200
- Technology Fee (PreK-4 - 5th)- $499
- iPad 1:1 Fee (3rd & 4th)- $275
All fees are required. Fees are not applied to tuition (except the Tuition Deposit from newly entering families).
Tuition and fees are due by June 1 every year.
Pay Tuition through PayNow
- You can now pay your tuition through RenWeb using an electronic check or a credit card. The fees are 85 cents or 3.75%, respectively. To access this feature, click here to log into RenWeb and visit the Family Information, Family Billing where you will find the PayNow tab.
Activate a Loan
- You can activate or renew your tuition loan for the 2019-2020 school year now through April 30, 2019. Click here to access the Gulf Coast Bank and Trust website.