Tuition & Fees
Tuition & Fees
In order to uphold our high standard of academics and to serve our students with an unmatched learning experience, all students are required to pay for fees and tuition annually. We offer financial aid for those who would otherwise be unable to attend St. James Episcopal Day School due to financial reasons.Expand All
- Application and Screening Fee - $150 (non-refundable)
- Enrollment/Re-Enrollment Fee - $525 (non-refundable)
- Tuition Deposit - 10% of all tuition and fees, not less than $1,000.
- The tuition deposit is paid by students new to St. James Episcopal Day School, only, and will be applied to tuition.
- Tuition (Prek-3) - $7,210
- Tuition (PreK-4 - 5th) - $9,155
- Cafeteria Fee - $725
- Classroom/Supply Fee - $120
- Technology Fee - $395
All fees are required. Fees are not applied to tuition (except the Tuition Deposit). Tuition must be paid in full, or financed through the approved Bank Tuition Plan, by July 1, 2017.
Tuition and fees are due by July 1, 2017.
Pay Tuition through PayNow
- You can now pay your tuition through RenWeb using an electronic check or a credit card. The fees are 85 cents and 3.75% respectively. To access this feature, click here to log into RenWeb and visit the Family Information, Family Billing where you will find the PayNow tab.
Activate a Loan
- You can activate or renew your tuition loan for the 2017-2018 school year now through April 30, 2017. Click here to access the Gulf coast Bank and Trust website.