We believe in utilizing modern technologies and cutting-edge educational resources to enhance the classroom experience and engage our students in new and exciting ways.
In 2006, St. James undertook an ambitious upgrade of its classroom technology resources with the addition of ActivBoards® in every classroom and a student-run broadcast studio. In 2015, we even further upgraded our technology by implementing the following:
- Flat screens and Apple TVs in every classroom
- ActivBoards® in every classroom
- 1:1 iPad to student ratio beginning in first grade
- MacBook Air laptops for all teachers
- Fun and engaging apps to enhance learning, such as EduCreations, Puppet EDU, Chatter Pix Kids, Book Creator, iMovie, Popplet, QR After, Epic, and Notability.
Take A Tour
We would love for you to visit our thriving campus. It’s the best way to see what we’re truly all about. Schedule a private tour at any time during the school day and one of our admissions staff will show you around. We are conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Baton Rouge, and you’ll have access to our private parking lot.